If your answer is yes, then you can work from home as a Chat Support Agent. Theses jobs consist of you assisting customers through email or chat. You may be helping customers with online orders or providing help support through email. Check out the following companies listed below and make sure to check back for new listings.
Please note: All of the companies listed may or may not be hiring at this time. Make sure to bookmark this page to check on future work at home openings.
Online Chat Jobs from Home
- Needle – This company hires online chat customer support agents to assist customers with online shopping. Hourly pay with flexible scheduling. 100% online-no phone.
- Talk 2 Rep –
- Arise – Arise hires work at home chat agents as independent contractors. The pay is around $9-$19/hr with flexible scheduling.
- Capital Typing – This company hires chat support agents to assist customers with questions through live chat help.
- Apple At Home –
- PostLoop – Get paid to comment on various forums online. Pays via Paypal everyday as long as you have reached your payment minimum.
- Live Person – Get paid to chat and answer questions online that you have expertise in.
- My Live Pro – My Live Pro is US based company that occasionally has part-time openings for online chat support agents.
- Weebly – Get paid to provide email replies and support to their customers part time for 20-25 hours per week. Pays $17 per hour.
- SitesStaff – This company hires virtual chat agents to work from home. You must be able to type 60 wpm and have a reliable computer. The pay is around $10 an hour.
- Televated – This work at home company hires in a variety of different positions for inbound/outbound customer service, live online chat, or email response. The pay is around $8 an hour with incentives.
- Uber –