Over the years people have been looking for genuine ways to make money from home. There are many benefits of working from home including not having to commute, working on your own schedule and so much more. There are a variety of ways to make money from home with one of them being testing free products.
Generally, companies will send you sample products while others will send full sized ones, which you will test every month and then pay you for giving them your thoughts on the paid products.
Why Would A Company Pay for Your Opinion?
Most companies do this as part of their development cycle. They are interested in hearing what regular folks like you and I think of the products they are creating and developing.
So before they release the product to the market, they want to hear your opinion. Based on the feedback they receive they can then figure out the way forward. It saves them time, money as well as brand reputation.
Here is How Product Testing Works:
You will need to contact a company that offers these opportunities and sign up. Then you will fill out what they call a screener which basically lets them know if you qualify to be in the list of the next testing event for their products. Depending on the product and also the company, you can make between $3 and $125. In addition, the products are yours to keep!
Here are some companies that are happy to pay you to give your opinion on their products:
- Pinecone Research – This is a great company that actually pays very well. You can do both product testing as well as take online surveys for them. UK residents need to be between 18 and 34 years of age. More details can be found here. US males also have an opportunity for the same. More details can be found here.
- Toluna – This company invites product testers from the USA, Australia and Canada. Once on their website you will need to click on the tab that reads “Rewards.” From there click on the tab that reads “Test Products” in order to sign up. Invitations to receive their test products will come in your email. They offer gift cards as well as money as rewards.Toluna is open to the following countries below:
- Neilson Home Scan – This Company is based in Canada. It sends you a free scanner that you use at home to scan all of the household purchases you make. They then offer you free electronics and other rewards for doing so.
- Bzz Agent – This is another great company. You sign up and then take several surveys. These surveys will let them know where they can place you since they have several “Bzz Campaigns” happening from time to time. Once they have accepted you, products will be sent to you and with them several different offers that you can give to your friends and family. Of course the more offers you share, the more they will send you free products.
- Valued Opinions – If you love beauty products this is just the ticket! You get to test a variety of them and if you are part of their focus groups, you get even higher pay.
- Ipsos I-Say – This is just an online money making gold mine. It provides opportunities to take paid surveys, product testing and several other ways that you can make some money on the internet. Ipsos is also open to those that live in the United Kingdom and Canada.
- Mindspay – You can actually have a steady stream of income with this company. They have great opportunities for both online surveys and product testing. They pay out two times each month in $50 multiples via paypal. You do have to keep a $9.03 minimum balance.
- MyView – This company has both product testing and online surveys with the latter being more than the former. However, since the product testing opportunities are emailed to you, you will need to keep a close eye on your email account. They give Amazon gift cards, as well as Prepaid Visa gift cards among others.
- Survey Spot – This site also offers both product testing and opportunities. Again, the online survey opportunities are more. The test products they send to you can include household items, foods and beauty products too. Reward is in the form of money via paypal, store gift certificates and Amazon gift cards.
- iPoll – This company previously went by the name SurveyHead. Opportunities here include product testing, online tasks and paid surveys. They also use a mobile app that makes it easier for you to see what tasks are available for completion, products that you can buy, which one you can test as well as review. When you sign up you get a $5 bonus!