RegenaLife began as Regeneration USA and is based out of the US state of New Jersey.
Founded in in 2008 by Justin Chernalis, Regeneration USA changed its name to RegenaLife in June, 2016.
Chernalis’ Regenalife corporate bio credits him with ‘over 30 years experience in the food and nutraceutical industry‘.
Chernalis serves as a RegenaLife Board Advisor, with the company headed up by CEO, Ernie Cadiz (right).
Ernie has over 27 years of business experience in the Energy, Telecom and Real Estate sectors.
He has built several profitable companies from the ground up during his career.
Cadiz has been involved with RegenaLife since it launched in 2008. I wasn’t able to turn up any information linking him to another MLM company, so it appears RegenaLife is his first MLM venture.
Read on for a full review of the RegenaLife MLM opportunity.
Regeneration USA launched with an Anti-Aging Whole Food Bar flagship product.
Today RegenaLife offers a robust range of nutritional supplements:
- Astaxanthin – “the most powerful carotenoid antioxidant for free radical scavenging”, retails at $39.99 a bottle
- Cocoa Bars – “Alkaline Forming – RAW – Organic – Sprouted – Kosher – Gluten FREE Vegetarian – Non-GMO – Whole Food Organic Bars”, retails at $44 for a box of twelve bars
- Jiaogulan Tea (gynostemma pentaphyllum) – drinking Jiaogulan Tea can naturally assist you in controlling and maintaining healthy blood pressure, retails at $24.99 a pack
- Longevity Formula – “designed to produce the strongest antioxidant and anti-aging results possible”, retails at $39.99 a bottle
- Krill Oil with Astaxanthin – “contains naturally occurring long-chain omega 3 fatty acids; EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)”, retails at $24.99 a bottle
- Blu-Lina – “highly nutritious and easily digested algae water plant”, retails at $39.99 a bottle
- Regena Slim – “a nutritious & great tasting meal replacement”, retails at $88 a tub
- Humic & Fulvic Minerals – “crucial to the maintenance of good health”, retails at $39.99 a for a bottle of liquid or $44.99 for a bottle of capsules
- Fulvic Skin Spray – “regenerate skin cells and deliver complex nutrients necessary for healthy, youthful & glowing skin!”, retails at $24.99 a bottle
- Maitake – “may enhance immune activity against Infections, Viruses, Fevers, Colds, the FLU and Cancer, as well as reduce allergies”
- Living Raw Chocolate – ” the essential chocolate experience, infused with the depth true dark chocolate lovers dream of”, retails at $44 a box (two boxes $78, three boxes $135)
- The Daily Dose – “a daily drink providing 38 essential ingredients for healthy and total immune support”, retails at $69.99 a tub
- Prostate Health – “uses the triple power of USPlus Saw Palmetto Extract, Cranberry Seed Oil with Lycopene and Pumpkin Seed Oil to make a complete, stable, efficacious men’s health formula”, retails at $24.99 a bottle
- Regena-Flex – “a patented Joint formulation that targets the root cause of joint discomfort and stiffness”, retails at $45 a bottle
- Tumeric Curcumin (Curcuma Longa) – “Curcumin C3 Complex is the foremost clinically studied natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant with a variety of health benefits”, retails at $34.99 a bottle
- Vitality Factor – ” dramatically reduce both the loss of testosterone and the negative side effects that come with elevated levels of Estrogen (male breast growth, fat gain) and DHT (balding, acne & prostate issues)”, retails at $69.99 a bottle
- Whole Body Snacks – “selected raw and USDA organic snacks”, retails at $29.99 a pack
- Zeolite Whole Body – “carry harmful toxic substances out of the body via normal excretion processes without interacting with body tissue”, retails at $29.99 a bottle
The RegenaLife Compensation Plan
RegenaLife’s compensation includes retail commissions but primarily focuses on affiliate recruitment.
Commissions are paid out via a unilevel compensation structure, with additional performance-based bonuses also available.
RegenaLife Affiliate Ranks
There are twelve affiliate ranks within the RegenaLife compensation plan.
Along with their respective qualification criteria they are as follows:
- Active – generate 50 PV a month or more (MLM commission qualified)
- Builder – maintain MLM commission qualification and recruit a least three MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Manager – maintain MLM commission qualification and recruit a least five MLM commission qualified affiliates
- Bronze – maintain MLM commission qualification, maintain a least five MLM commission qualified affiliates and have another ten MLM commission qualified affiliates across seven unilevel team levels
- Silver – maintain MLM commission qualification, maintain a least five MLM commission qualified affiliates and have another twenty-five MLM commission qualified affiliates across seven unilevel team levels
- Gold – maintain MLM commission qualification, maintain a least five MLM commission qualified affiliates and have another fifty MLM commission qualified affiliates across seven unilevel team levels
- Platinum – maintain MLM commission qualification, maintain a least five MLM commission qualified affiliates and have another one hundred and twenty-five MLM commission qualified affiliates across seven unilevel team levels
- Emerald – maintain MLM commission qualification, maintain a least five MLM commission qualified affiliates (three must be Bronze or higher) and have another two hundred and fifty MLM commission qualified affiliates across seven unilevel team levels
- Diamond – maintain MLM commission qualification, maintain a least five MLM commission qualified affiliates (two must be Platinum or higher) and have another five hundred MLM commission qualified affiliates across seven unilevel team levels
- Double Diamond – maintain MLM commission qualification, maintain a least five MLM commission qualified affiliates (two must be Emerald or higher) and have another seven hundred and fifty MLM commission qualified affiliates across seven unilevel team levels
- Triple Diamond – maintain MLM commission qualification, maintain a least five MLM commission qualified affiliates and have another one thousand five hundred MLM commission qualified affiliates across seven unilevel team levels (three unilevel legs must have a Diamond or higher ranked affiliate in them)
- Black Diamond – maintain MLM commission qualification, maintain a least five MLM commission qualified affiliates, have another two thousand five hundred MLM commission qualified affiliates across seven unilevel team levels and maintain three unilevel legs with a Diamond or higher ranked affiliate in them
RegenaLife affiliates are paid a commission when they sell products to retail customers.
Retail commissions are calculated as the difference between the wholesale (affiliate) and retail cost of products ordered by retail customers (non-affiliates).
MLM Commission Qualification
Qualification for all MLM commissions offered through RegenaLife’s compensation plan requires an affiliate to generate at least 50 PV a month.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated via retail sales and an affiliate’s own product purchases.
RegenaLife pay residual commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
RegenaLife cap payable unilevel levels at seven, with commissions paid out as a percentage of sales volume generated across these seven levels:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 20%
- levels 2 and 3 – 10%
- levels 4 and 5 – 5%
- level 6 – 4%
- level 7 – 3%
Check Match Bonus
The Check Match Bonus is a percentage match on commissions paid to affiliates on the first three levels of a unilevel team.
- level 1 – 15% check match
- level 2 – 10% check match
- level 3 – 5% check match
To qualify for the Check Match Bonus a RegenaLife affiliate
- must be MLM commission qualified
- have recruited at least five affiliates who are also MLM commission qualified
- have two retail customers who have ordered at least 15 PV in the past month and
- have a downline volume of at least 1500 GV across level 1 of their unilevel team
Fast Start & Infinity Coded Bonus
Each RegenaLife product has a dollar amount Fast Start Bonus value. Affiliate packages have a Fast Start Bonus value.
To qualify for Fast Start and Infinity coded bonuses, a RegenaLife affiliate must be MLM commission qualified and have at least one retail customer ordering at least 15 PV a month.
A RegenaLife affiliate earns 50% of the assigned Fast Start and Infinity coded bonus value for their first two recruited affiliates and their monthly orders.
The full coded bonus amount is paid from the third recruited affiliate onward.
Note that which Fast Start affiliate package is purchased determines the maximum Fast Start coded bonus payable.
If a recruited affiliate buys in at a higher Fast Start affiliate package, the recruiting affiliate is paid their coded bonus and the balance is paid to higher package qualified affiliates.
Fast Start and Infinity coded bonuses generated by affiliates who are not Fast Start and Infinity coded bonus qualified are passed up to the first qualified upline affiliate.
Rank Achievement Bonus
RegenaLife affiliates are paid a one-time Rank Achievement Bonus when they qualify at the Builder and higher ranks.
- Builder – $75
- Manager – $100
- Bronze – $150
- Silver – $250
- Gold – $500
- Platinum – $1000
- Emerald – $2000
- Diamond – $3000
- Double Diamond – $4000
- Triple Diamond – $6000
- Black Diamond – $8000
RegenaLife affiliate membership is free.
Note that full participation in the RegenaLife compensation plan however requires the purchase of a Fast Start package:
- $99 Fast Start Package
- $109 Fast Start Package
- $149 Fast Start Package
- $249 Fast Start Package
- $389 Fast Start Package
- $449 Fast Start Package
- $549 Fast Start Package
The primary difference between the above packages are bundled products and increased income potential.
Unfortunately the retail focus within RegenaLife’s compensation plan takes a back seat to affiliate recruitment.
The only retail volume requirement for some commissions is one retail customer ordering at least 15 PV a month. Everything else can be hit by signing up for 50 PV a month autoship and recruiting other affiliates who do the same.
The Power of Our Compensation Plan – “3 Affiliates who get 3 Affiliates to Join”
By Simply teaching everyone to sponsor 3 people per month, on month 7 (level 7) you’ll have built a massive residual income stream.
The 15 PV retail volume requirement is a bit of a joke. It’s far too low an amount and will likely be dwarfed by affiliate revenue.
Compliance problems with RegenaLife’s compensation plan begin with their Fast Start packages. Combining pay to play and pyramid recruitment, these are affiliate exclusive packages that pay a commission when recruited affiliates buy them.
RegenaLife affiliates can only earn up to the package they’ve bought into, adding a “pay to play” element to the compensation plan.
Q. Can I sell these packages without purchasing a package?
A. Yes, you can sell the package and you will be paid on the PV of the package. However, in order to earn the Fast Start Bonus or the Coded Infinity Bonus you must have purchased that package.
Q. Does the $549 Package qualify me to earn Fast Start Bonuses on all six packages?
A. YES!, plus any individual product orders up to $549
If these recruited affiliates sign up or autoship, the Infinity coded bonus then ties affiliate recruitment to ongoing residual commissions.
All an affiliate has to do to remain qualified to earn these bonuses is generate 15 PV in retail volume a month and maintain their own autoship order.
It is possible for a RegenaLife affiliate to generate the 50 PV required through retail sales, but given the emphasis on recruitment (“find three who find three!” etc.), extremely unlikely.
You can verify this yourself by comparing your potential upline’s monthly retail volume with GV generated by personally recruited affiliates.
If recruited affiliate GV isn’t anywhere near retail PV (or worse still, the affiliate only makes the minimum 15 retail PV a month), that’s indicative of RegenaLife operating as a product-based pyramid scheme.
In that scenario you’d sign up, get yourself on autoship, find someone willing to spend 15 PV a month (you could pay for a family member’s orders etc.), and then focus on recruiting autoship affiliates yourself.
That’s not how a legitimate MLM businesses operates.
Moving onto RegenaLife’s products, while in the nutritional supplement niche they’re definitely of the “alternative” variety.
That doesn’t necessarily mean there’s anything wrong with them, just that you’ll see a lot of “may do this” and “may do that” in the product descriptions.
Speaking of which, some of RegenaLife’s product descriptions appear to be in violation of FDA guidelines.
Take for example the company’s description of their Maitake product;
Maitake, Shiitake, Reishi and Agaricus are medicinal mushrooms.
They contain beta-glucan, which may enhance immune activity against Infections, Viruses, Fevers, Colds, the FLU and Cancer, as well as reduce allergies (where there is inappropriate immune system activity).
Any reasonable person is going to read that and take it as Maitake prevents cancer. That’s a problem as, by their own admission, RegenaLife’s products
have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (and) … are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For a company launched back in 2008, you’d think RegenaLife would have issues like this taken care of by now.
Between product and compliance issues in the compensation plan, there’s much work to be done before consideration of RegenaLife as a legitimate MLM opportunity.