So I know many are wondering what is a web search evaluator? The role of a web search evaluator ensures that search engines stay up to date. For instance, if someone decides to search for a particular keyword or phrase, your job is to make sure the web page results remain accurate.
This is one of the best paying non phone jobs you can do from home. All you would typically need is a computer with high speed Internet. But for those who have little kids, keep in mind you will need to be free of distractions to be efficient at this job. Below you will find a list of 5 companies that hire web search evaluators to work from home.
1. Appen Butler Hill – Appen Butler Hill hires search engine evaluators to work from home. This global company has been around for over 10 years. You will need to be native- speaking residing in the U.S with a at least 2 years of college. Being good a searching the web is a must. The pay is $15 an hour and you must commit to working 20 hours per week.
2. Leapforce – Leapforce hires independent contractors to evaluate search engines. You will need to pass a two part evaluation exam to be considered for a position. Pay is around $13-$15 an hour. Positions are open to those who live in the US, Canada, Norway, Belgium, Denmark, and Brazil.
3. LionBridge – Lionbridge has a variety of home based jobs involving the Internet. You will need to be very good at searching the web to be an ideal candidate for this company. You are able to be very flexible with your schedule, as long as you work a minimum of 20 hours per week. The pay is $14 per hour.There are also some technical requirements.which are specified on their site.
4. Workforce Logic – Workforce Logic’s is also known as Zero Chaos. They hire part time telecommuters to evaluate websites for google. You will need to be fluent in English and have a bachelors degree or equivalent. The pay is around $14 per hour.
5. iSoftStone – ISoftstone hires web search evaluators to work from home. This is a Part-Time position available if you can work any where from 10-25 hours per week. Training is provided. No Prior experience is necessary.